Friday, December 15, 2017

as you see it - snow day


hello friends and happy friday...it is really friday for me for the first time in three weeks....whoop, whoop! I am super excited to be off until after the first of the year, it has been a long time coming! What better way to start the weekend than with a fun little sketch, this is a keeper for sure...I luv this sketch! I am using gold, silver, and black for christmas packages this year and our tree so this card was super fun to make. The gorgoeus snowflakes are from simon says stamp, you have got to check out the amazing snowflake dies they have to offer...I luv them all! These are bliss and maryanne, super sweet! I hope you have an amazing weekend and make time to play along with us!

words with meaning - anyone can find the dirt in someone, be the one that finds the gold. 
                                                                                                             ~ proverbs 11:27

as you see it: sketch/aysi165



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Teresa! I love your take on the sketch! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Teresa! It's perfect for my day, because it is snowing here....again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful colour combination! Your interpretation of the sketch is beautiful and as always, you produce such interesting and gorgeous backgrounds. Enjoy your break. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*