Friday, November 3, 2017

as you see it - happy christmas



hello and happy friday - fridays are awesoem and fun sketch from as you see it, is a great way to start the weekend! I have watercolored a few stripes and then embossed soem polka dots and tiny snowflakes at the top portion of my card. The sweet little tag and fun pink snowman are from the simon says stamp set merry and bright stamp and die set. I added a sweet silver glittery heart and a few clear sequins. I cannot wait to see what you create with this weeks sketch. Be sure to stop by the rest of the design teams blogs to see how they have inspired us! 

words with meaning - the start is what stops most people.
                                                                                       ~ don shula

as you see it: sketch/aysi162


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*