Sunday, August 13, 2017

sunday stamps - hope is never lost


hello friends, I so luv this weeks colors...eeep! I am a big fan of pink and orange together...so fun, cheery, happy, and bright! I have created a watercolor splash background using two different tim holtz distress inks. I then reached for my little container of leftover flowers...eep and pulled together different ones to make a fun flowery bloom! The chipboard sentiment os from tim holtz and I added simon says stamp clear sequins. I can't wait to see what you do with these colors...have fun!

words with meaning - don't look back, the future is forward! 

sunday stamps: colors/ssc159
word art wednesday: anything uplifting goes


5 comments:

  1. Hey Teresa,

    Your cards NEVER FAIL to wow me... You have a true gift of pulling all sorts of media together and stirring it together to make the most delicious cards ever. I'm a true fan of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely used the color combo dear Teresa
    and love that cute flowers
    the splatter color are perfect too
    love love always your DT card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. A classic Teresa card, and the colors are perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, this is so beautiful! I love the sentiment and the gorgeous background! This will certainly brighten someone's day! I do hope you are doing well and having a great week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*