Sunday, January 15, 2017

sunday stamps - love on valentines day


I have created a little funky pastel mixed media design on my card; I have used heavy body paints from dina wakley, so fun to work with. I then cut out some heart using a black & white striped designer paper. The sentiment is from a new simon says stamp new release hey love. I also tilted the base panels for a little added fun! I can't wait to see what you create with this weeks sunday stamps sketch!

Have you heard cards for a cause? It is a thread at scs, we are a group of people that send unused cards to different organizations each month and this month it is an honor to help winter sims with her cards from the heart drive....check it out here.  


words with meaning - life is about moments. don't wait for them, create them. 

scs card for a cause: january 2017/valentines
sunday stamps: sketch/ssc144




7 comments:

  1. I love your mixed media background Teresa. Looks like designer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, I just love the mixed media background you created! The black and white hearts just pop of the pastel colors! Wishing you a fabulous week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background, I have not seen that medium yet. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow your heavy body paints from dina wakley is really great medium and I never hear about it
    lovely stripe paper as Heart
    you always have other lovely Idea miss Teresa
    Love that LOVE sentiment too so modern...Sweet card
    see you on my DT card maybe
    I just have time today to visiting my Teammate cards
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the soft colors and the fantastic die cut hearts. Great background too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool effect with the paints, Teresa! Very sweet valentine card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yay, I love mixed media cards!! I love the fun way you made a striped background with the paints and complimented that with the heart die-cuts. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*