Monday, December 26, 2016

thank you


happy after christmas, I am ready to start anew...luv the excitement and energy that comes with fresh starts. I need some thank you cards for after christmas thank you's, so I played along with a couple of challenges. I have used the concord & 9th stamp sets hey lovely and painted thank you. I have used the super sweet sketch from match this sketch and played along with where creativity meet 9's winter theme. I used blues and greys for a wintery feel along with some glitter and sequins. I am off until january 3, so it is lots of creating for me...YAY!

words with meaning - ask yourself: what is the best I can do? and then do that.

                                                                                                                            ~ cheryl strayed
match this sketch: sketch/#156


6 comments:

  1. Huhu, mal wieder eine super schöne Karte, wie machst du das nur immer :-) Viel Glück, hast bestimmt gute Chancen (wie immer)… Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Match-the-Sketch, viel Glück bei der Challenge und der Verlosung. Hoffe, wir sehen dich bald wieder bei einer unserer nächsten Challenges… Viele liebe Grüße, Fanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love the font on that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Teresa ... you captured the delicious frostiness of winter beautifully here! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I have got to get this stamp set inky. :) Thanks for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous!so fabulous, Teresa! I love that you used just the "inside" images from Hello Lovely. A beautiful card as always. I smile every time I see your cards at Where Creativity Meets C9. Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*