Thursday, December 22, 2016

let your heart be light


I am playing along with the neat & tangled gold and silver challenge and I luv the outcome. I also adore this stamp and die set from neat & tangled, it is called scandinavian prints christmas. This sentiment says it all; at christmas time and the rest of the year too. I have used the finetec gold watercolors. Some gold splatters using the tim holtz splatter brush...luv this brush! Some may arts silver twine, a piece of silver washi, gold gems, and a gold paper clip bring my card together but still it is CAS, luv this!

words with meaning - stand up for what is right even if you stand alone.

                                                                                                                 ~ suzy kassem

crazy 4 challenges: sketch/c4c341 flipped
little tangles: silver and gold/#75



4 comments:

  1. I just love all the little details that make this card special Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the silver and gold together, and the silver cording and washi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABulous! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love every detail! Thank you for playing with Little Tangle Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*