Monday, September 26, 2016

mojo monday/mojo467-happy birthday


Welcoem to my take on the mojo monday sketch, I was inspired by the adorable photo from the fusion challenge...I luv the fusion challenges! The picture is sooo fun and that is what I wanted to portray in my card; gold, ink splatter, and embossing paste! I also used b&w stripped washi tape. The birthday sentiment is from the Verve set treasured words. Be sure to check out the mojo makers cards, they are always inspiring!

words with meaning - "never do the envy, jealousy, and insure stuff. be the hustler, the well-wisher, and the go-getter"

fusion: inspiration photo
mojo monday: sketch/mojo467


12 comments:

  1. Totally would pin this card if it showed up on my feed - cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Teresa! Love the fun background and that striped washi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun confetti look, and the b&w tape sets it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you used - beautiful texture and design! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very fun! Love the movement on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I especially like your background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I really like the splattered background look.
    victoryfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your card portrays both challenges wonderfully! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pretty take on the Fusion inspiration! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice CAS card. Thanks for the giveaway! Happy Card Making Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous background Teresa - LOVE it as always!! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*