Sunday, June 19, 2016

sunday stamps-oh happy day!


It is time for another sunday stamps challenge and this time we are challenging you to some amazing colors. I had a blast with these colors, using the reverse confetti tag die...I luv this size! The flower die is from simon says stamp, it is awesome...so many options! I little watercoloring on the base of the tag and then layering of the heart, flower, and sentiment.....super fun! Be sure to check out the rest of the teams creations, these ladies are FAB!

words with meaning - the happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.

sunday stamps: colors/ssc129


5 comments:

  1. Love the way you separate the color combo
    clever idea Teresa
    never seen grey flower but in your card it looks so sweet
    great DT card
    hope you are doing well sweety I miss your visit
    big hugs from Teammate
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a FUN card, Teresa! I love the tag and the watercoloring! So many great details! Have a fabulous week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such randomness, yet so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flower and I like the splatters of silver glitter on it too. Clever placement of the tag makes it a "happy" card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*