Monday, June 20, 2016

hello


Have you seen the new simon says stamp release? It is called among the stars and this awesoem rainbow die is a part of that release! I created a rainbow of my favorite colors....aquas, blues, greens, and turquoise.....my favorite rainbow! I have used the super cute casual friday tag buddies dies, shown here. I have used lots of tim holtz mini distress inks, I am so luvin the mini inks pads stored in the sweet tins. I was inpsired by this weeks tag you're it challenge!

words with meaning - the greater your storm, the brighter your rainbow.

 tag you're it: #49

5 comments:

  1. Another great card as always Teresa love your rainbow awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors, love that little rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pretty blue/green rainbow is a marvelous translation of the inspiration tag! So pretty! Thank you for sharing your creativity at Tag, You're It!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful aqua rainbow! And love your Words with Meaning! Thank you for joining in the fun at TYI!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*