Monday, April 11, 2016

mojo monday/mojo443-life....be amazing!


good morning it is time for another amazing mojo monday sketch....the mojo sketches are dabomb! I luv working with them and I hope you do too. This week I used the sweet verve cut above starry dies....these are adorable! I cut them out with watercolor paper and added tim holtz distress ink to them, I adore the look of watercolor paper...it is all about the texture for me....*grin*. The life and "be amazing" sentiments are stickers, I really like using stickers too; makes it quick and easy to create a card. 

words with meaning -"people who shine from within don't need the spotlight"

mojo monday: sketch/mojo443

8 comments:

  1. A great inspiration! I like the watercolor look and the colors!
    Best wishes,
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, T! Love those sweet stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking!!
    Lopve your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Teresa!! The twine is fun and I like the washi tape. You always have a neat style to your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your signature design elements! Always some shine - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, and all the elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*