Monday, February 22, 2016

your next stamp feature day-{heart} coffee


hi friends, it is time for the feature day at your next stamp, I have used the sweet stamp set called coffee is boss. Once I had cut the scalloped square shape, I thought of a postage stamp, it would be cool to create a postage stamp using the coffee set. The USPS could use some help with creating pretty stamps and a coffee series of stamps would be awesome; don't you think? I made my card more on the vintage side after the postage stamp idea came up, I added a gold glittery heart and some gold striped washi tape. Be sure to check out how the team answered the feature day challenge. Add a little glimmer to your life...sparkle & shine, kindness!

color throwdown: colors/ctd380
fusion: sketch


6 comments:

  1. I adore all of those layers ... the coffee ring is perfect ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card!! Yes, we need some coffee postage stamps :) So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great scrappy card, Teresa! I'm so glad you could join us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! Great use of the colors! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mix of elements Teresa! I love the mix of papers and beautiful twine bows!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*