Saturday, January 23, 2016

hello beautiful


Have you picked up your card kit from simon says stamp? This is a fabulous month to give the card kit a try....it is gorgeous! I adore all the pink....eeecckkk...so pretty and the "hello beautiful" sentiment is aaaamazing! I had a blast with this card, so much sweetness. I played along with a few challenges, listed below. Add a little glimmer to your life.....sparkle & shine, kindness!


curtain call: girly
friday mashup: sketch/fm240
simon says stamp: february card kit


click on IG icon to follow ME!

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and girly card! I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty with all that pink! Just ordered my kit last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I am really tempted to over-extend my craft budget. Love how you used the sweet papers and the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, great use of the sketch!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Valentine card! I love all of the pretty pink patterns! Thanks for playing along at Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and i love the pretty scallop and the tag with the sentiment. Pretty! Thank you for joining us over at Friday Mashup!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colors and patterns, Teresa! Great Valentine's card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many beautiful projects in the pages of your blog, Teresa! Love your mix of prints here, the sentiment tag, the sheen on those hearts, your use of the stickers... I just love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*