Saturday, November 21, 2015

joy to the world


I have used the super cute simon says stamp december card kit for this card, you talk about darlin.....it is the colors I use for our christmas decorating! I adore the sweet stickers in this set, the tree is so cuuuute! I used the fun sketch from freshly mades sketches for my card. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!

christmas cards all year: o christmas tree
freshly made sketches: sketches/fm213
simon says stamp: december card kit gallery


2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas card is beautiful and elegant Teresa. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, I love these colors too, they're like a breath of fresh air!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*