Monday, June 22, 2015

Mojo Monday/MOJO403-Share Your Sparkle


 Good morning everyone, I adore this sentiment from the new Verve Release, check it out here. If you know me at all, you know I am all about the sparkling and shining...*grin*. I added lots of clear gemstones around for that little extra sparkle. Be sure to check out the mojo makers creations too, they are sure to inspire! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!



mojo monday: sketch/mojo403
stampin royalty: colors/sr282


11 comments:

  1. Such sweet and soft colors! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog!

    You've made a very cool card here. Great take from the sketch, and I really enjoy how you layered the various shape panels!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and feminine, all that shimmer and shine is glorious! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card great sentiment. I love it.
    You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I really like the white splatters! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup...I knew when I saw this new Verve set that it was right up your alley - lol! In fact, I wondered if you designed it. :-) Love the bling paired up with the sparkle sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love this sentiment and this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous, T! Love those paint splatters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*